[Dynagroove] weekend reviews????

Peter Natividad pn236 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 20:34:43 PDT 2005

I'm offended and enlightened;)

Friday: BM to see Nikos off, then FT to hear what all the hype was about. Personally I like the new spot better than Boardners. The place is a piece of Los Angeles history and the patio is much better IMO. Don't like my opinion... suck toe jam:) Then it was off to Inspiration which is always a good time and finally Gravy to say hey. Good times in the shadow hours of the mind.

Saturday: Sub-fucking-Level. Doc still owns L.A. Ran into many, many fun people new and old. Some from high school and others from 7 or 8 years ago. stayed 'til they made us leave. Then there was an after-party of sorts with a most infamous crew of people who shall remain unnamed.

Sunday: Uhhh, well the lords day didn't work out to well for me and that's okay 'cuz I prayed for all of you.

Monday: I'd like to tell you, but none of you got security clearence:)

July 17th Peter Natividad@ Booom Boxx
Make it happen!

benjamin llamas <dreamcraftmusic at yahoo.com> wrote:
No it's not rude at all. I do write strange messages
sometimes to make people wonder about where I'm coming
from:::THAT'S MY GROOVE::: Since You don't even know
me on a personal level, I appologize if I offended you
& your people about this gathering underground shit. I
think I'm feeling old for the first time in my 27
years of living, 11 or which was all underground. I'm
not hear to have a conversation openly on a personal
subject that involves something more to me than it
does to you:::LOVE FOR THE MUSIC:::: No offense if
this response upsets anyboody who thinks differently,
but if I was to sit down w/ you over at the Canal Club
this Friday Night, I'd love to open my heart to let
you & your people know where I'm coming from if you
take the first step:::COME TO THE WEST SIDE THIS
FRIDAY NIGHT FOR YOUR MODERATION HOUSE FIX:::: It's
free, near the beach & I'll even buy you & your
friends a few drinks if you wish.....The choice I
leave with you my new friend because remember, I'm
over the fussin & fightin::::LET'S BE LOVED BY ALL
like how life should be....

:::ANYONE ON THIS LIST THINKS DEEPER:::::

:::But:::: Let me ask you this Sheikdabooty at aol.com:

--- Sheikdabooty at aol.com wrote:

> not to be rude, but you're always talkin this
> friendship underground
> stuff...what a true gathering is supposed to be
> etc..etc...you know people have
> different perspectives. what feels tru to you may
> not be to others...sorry..but i
> feel like i should have an inferiority complex when
> i read your postings,
> because i have no clue what you're talking
> about...and i've been to sublevel,
> freethinking, bodyrock parties, good life, tropical
> and even focus once and
> some parties were great, others not so...but damm if
> i know what this 'true
> gathering' is all about...does that mean the
> gathering i was at was not true,
> real or authentic? i don;t get it. please explain.
>
> s.

> Standard Time,
> dreamcraftmusic at yahoo.com writes:
>
> ::::You asked, so here's a true heads point of
>
> Friday:::Went to freethinkin to spend the last
> Friday w/ my best
> friends:::to many close heads to reveal on this
> review:::: But both DJ's JT & Mes where
> dropping bombs in DOWNTOWN!
> Thanks Louis FS & Cade for bringing some true heads
> down to this town jus
> one more time...
>
> Saturday:::Said goodbye to someone I admired dearly
> :-( But it's better
> from here....JAH PROMISES :-). After droppin off my
> love @ the airport, I went
> home to recover some more before heading over to
> SUPPORT MY FRIENDS, LOUISE FS
> & DOC MARTIN... To the point::Party rocked! The
> sound system was perfect &
> Louis FS & Doc Martin Killed it...I hope someone
> recorded their set's ::::
>
> Sunday:::To tired to support a DJ from Chicago how
> inspired a kid to craft
> his dream w/ music when he was listening to his
> mixes back in 95'.....
>
> Monday:::After 10 hours of rest, I got a call from
> my love that started
> "OUR" anniversary the right way, REMEMBRANCE! Soon
> after, MY FRIENDS & I all met
> at in DOWNTOWN for what we call a gathering of
> friends: BBQ, Kids playing w/
> other kids, A sick ass sound system (CABINETS)
> DJ'S: BENJAHMIN, GIL T. BRAD
> KENT, JOEY & HIS LADY & the vibe of how a real
> gathering should
> be>>FRIENDSHIP<<<..there you have it...
>
> People, I'm surprised that no one added any reviews
> to this list cuz I know
> you guys are waiting for someone to turn off the
> lights so the underground to
> come alive again:::SPEAK UP!::: Let's hear what the
> TRUTH has to say::::
>
> JAH LOVE
>
> lando wrote:
> there was lots going on this past weekend? anyone
> with any reviews on
> ft/futurehouse/mark farina/d. lazarus & sean
> dimitrie/etc.......
>
> peace//lando
> --
> http://www.jamonitproductions.com

View the Archives:
http://mailman.newdream.net/pipermail/dynagroove/

"Soul ain't nothing but a feeling..." Wilson Pickett
http://www.myspace.com/sneaky_pete
http://mail.yahoo.com