[Dynagroove] ::::>>GOOD BYE DYNAGROOVE<<:::::

Sheikdabooty at aol.com Sheikdabooty at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 18:53:10 PDT 2005

hey man...i didn't mean to create drama.  i was seriously asking about  your
references because i coudn't understand what you meant...sorry if it came  out
all wrong.  i will try to make the canal club maybe we can talk  and share a
drink..i hope you continue to write on dynagroove.

now please tell imad to stop spanking me over this...=)

s.

In a message dated 7/5/2005 8:41:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,