[Dynagroove] ::::>>GOOD BYE DYNAGROOVE<<:::::

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 10:44:24 PDT 2005

You're 32 years old????  what am I doing even TALKING to you!!!
buahahahahaha...

Tina, you are eternally young babe...keep smiling, dancing and
spanking....but we both know the real secret to Youth, don't we?   two  words:  PA and
TRON!!!  =)

love

Imad
housesaladla.com
the GOOD life

In a message dated 7/7/2005 9:49:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,