[Dynagroove] THIS Saturday! THIS Saturday! THIS Saturday! "Life Music's FIVE YEAR Anniversary!" Located at Detroit Bar AND Avalon, Costa Mesa Timeslots/Directions etc

Amy Blakemore birdiebeaks at cox.net
Thu Jul 7 19:51:27 PDT 2005

First off on behalf of Life let me say THANK YOU all so much for all your love
and positive energy you have all shared over the past 5 years.
We all create the energy together.  I know this Saturday will be an amazing
experience filled with love, excitement, energy, and meaning.

Remember:  Be the energy you wish to find in the world.  Be love.  Be
compassion.  Be excitement!  Jump for Joy!  Celebrate Life!

Create the energy you wish to find...

Here's the scoop:
THIS Saturday! July 9th, 2005

Life Music brings you:

"Life Music's FIVE YEAR Anniversary!"

Three Rooms, Two Clubs, ONE LOVE!

Located at Detroit Bar AND Avalon - 843 W. 19th st., Costa Mesa CA, 92627

Music provided by DJs:

NATURAL RHYTHM, MARK E QUARK, JASON BLAKEMORE, JOPLIN,

Scotty Coats, Ami D, Cyrus, Amir, Rob Basch,

and afterhours with JP & Rhines at The Compound.

21 & up, $10 at the door all night, 8pm - 2am, afterhours til 5am

Info / flyer / pics etc: www.LifeMusic.net

Map / Directions to the party:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=843+w.+19th+st,+92627&spn=0.008587,0.014636&hl=
en

Timeslots:

Detroit Main Room
Cyrus  10 - 1130

Jason Blakemore  1130 - 1245

Natural Rhythm  1245 - 2

Detroit Funky Fireside Lounge

Rob Basch  830 - 1045

Ami D  1045 - 1215

Joplin 1215 - 2

Avalon (across the street)

Amir & Scotty & Krazy E  930 - 1215

Mark E Quark  1215 - 2

Afterhours at The Compound

215 - 5am w/ JP & Rhines and a special guest!

Radiate Love...