[Dynagroove] TONIGHT! "Life Music's FIVE YEAR Anniversary!" Timeslots/Directions/Inspirations

Amy Blakemore birdiebeaks at cox.net
Sat Jul 9 10:38:55 PDT 2005

First off on behalf of Life let me say THANK YOU all so much for all your love
and positive energy
you have all shared over the past 5 years.

We all create the energy together.
I know tonight will be an amazing experience
filled with love, excitement, energy, and meaning.

Remember: Be the energy you wish to
find in the world. Be love. Be compassion.
Be excitement! Jump for Joy! Celebrate Life!

Create the energy you wish to find...

Here's the scoop:

THIS Saturday! July 9th, 2005 Life Music brings you:

"Life Music's FIVE YEAR Anniversary!"

Three Rooms, Two Clubs, ONE LOVE!

Located at Detroit Bar AND Avalon - 843 W. 19th st., Costa Mesa CA, 92627

Music provided by DJs:

NATURAL RHYTHM, MARK E QUARK, JASON BLAKEMORE, JOPLIN,
Scotty Coats, Ami D, Cyrus, Amir, Rob Basch,
and afterhours with JP & Rhines at The Compound.

21 & up, $10 at the door all night, 8pm - 2am, afterhours til 5am

Info / flyer / pics etc: www.LifeMusic.net

Map / Directions to the party:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=843+w.+19th+st,+92627&spn=0.008587,0.014636&hl=
en

Timeslots:

Detroit Main Room

Cyrus 10 - 1130
Jason Blakemore 1130 - 1245
Natural Rhythm 1245 - 2

Detroit Funky Fireside Lounge
Rob Basch 830 - 1045
Ami D 1045 - 1215
Joplin 1215 - 2

Avalon (across the street)
Amir & Scotty & Krazy E 930 - 1215
Mark E Quark 1215 - 2

Afterhours at The Compound

215 - 5am w/ JP & Rhines and a special guest!

Radiate Love...