[Dynagroove] last call for alcohol!

Amy Ricketts amyr at dynagroove.com
Sun Jul 10 22:18:01 PDT 2005

Hey Dynagroovers,

As you may know, I am celebrating my 30th birthday this Saturday with a
roller skating extravaganza with open bar.  (If you didn't know, see the
info below...)

I am supplying all the alcohol myself and am going shopping for everything
on Thursday.  I am basing the amount of alcohol I buy on the number of
RSVP's.

So...

If you are planning on coming but haven't RSVP'd yet, please do so before
Thursday so that I can buy enough liquor and we won't run out!

To RSVP, go to:

www.evite.com/missamyricketts at yahoo.com/bday

Thanks!

Amy Ricketts

I am turning 30!  Let's celebrate!

A.M.Y. X.X.X. (Amy's 30, no porn, sorry!)

Saturday, July 16, 2005
10:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.

World on Wheels
4645 Venice Blvd.
Los Angeles 90019
(just east of La Brea, north of the 10 FWY)

21 and over with ID

$20 gets you:

admission
parking
skates
great music
and open bar WITH RSVP

To guarantee admission and open bar, RSVP at:

http://www.evite.com/missamyricketts@yahoo.com/bday

so that I can be sure to buy enough liquor!

Feel free to fwd this invite to your friends, but remind them to RSVP!

Questions?  email me privately at amyr at dynagroove.com

See ya there!

Amy Ricketts