[Dynagroove] M3 tomorrow night @ focus~!

jose at aagfx.com jose at aagfx.com
Mon Jul 11 13:39:05 PDT 2005

tuesday july 12th 2005

M3 (green gorilla lounge, SF)

Seriously this will be one of the best nights at focus- you cannot miss
this one(especially since it's Manny's only night down here for the
month of July)>>>>

Straight up Manny is one of my favorite DJS and has probably helped
influence me more than anyone else. Over the past 4 years that I've
seen him spin in San Francisco he has opened my eyes to a whole new
style and showmanship behind the decks that I had yet to see down
here-until the Bodyrock boys started making some noise ;)

So- If you have never been to focus, and if you have never seen M3,
then these are two strong reasons to come out tomorrow night.  This
summer so far has been off the hook (dj heather, qburns, miss honey
dijon, etc) and this night will be at that same level and will NOT
disappoint!!!

So once again for the people in the cheap seats:

M3

w/ opening sets by Nonfiction and Candice aka Cadence(a really talented
home girl, so show up early!)

4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach
18 and up
ONLY $5 bucks before 10:30