[Dynagroove] Dynagroove July 30th

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Tue Jul 12 12:42:54 PDT 2005

Hey does anyone remember the party called "Dynagroove?"  I mean I think
people forget that dynagroove is a party and not a mailing list.   *wink*

But we are doing it real simple this run around.  Nothing but the
residents and an intimate location.   Do you like that?  DO you?
hookers!  Well hookers are not normally intimate ubless tey are brazillian
or something... well actually I wouldn't know that.  Although I did meet a
lot of brazillian hookers....  Did you know in brazil they don't have a
word for "slut?"  only girlfriend and hooker.  So what does this tell us
about the brazillians?   *grin*

What was I talking about?  Oh yeah Dynagroove!!!!!   Woo hoo!  The last
time we did residents only it was a kickin party... lots of fun and diz
and jamie tore it up.  I did not because jamie is taller then me.  I hate
him for being tall.  You know who else is tall?  Steven Dimitry... I kind
of hate him for it too.  But he is playing free thinkin so I have to talk
nice....  nice.. you know what is nice?  Brazillian girls....  I have
brazil on the mind.

what was I talking about?  Jamie being tall?  No... dynagroove!   Woo hoo!
I do not think we will have brazilian hookers though.  What we will have
will be a nice dark venue, good sound, people danceing, diz's butt (the
ladies say it is nice), and some refreshments...  Hot door girls...

Oh ladies diz is single right now....   So you can run up to him and pee
on him and mark your territory.....

I am going to ask someone to bring cookies because it is a dynagroove
tradition.. but rumor has it the cookie maker has retired.  I think we
should pay her to do it though.. I would.   Hell I would invest in her own
business.  best damn gookie cookies ever!  I hate her... but atleast she
is not taller then me...

what was I talking about?  Dynagroove

Dynagroove
Saturday July 30th 2005