[Dynagroove] 7/16 - THE ALL-ELECTRO COCKTAIL PARTY

aaron at tohzt.com aaron at tohzt.com
Wed Jul 13 13:20:14 PDT 2005

There are a lot of djs that dig this sound and try to push the artists
that they play.  ONE= DAVE RAPE.  He is off in Europe right now seeing
Vitalic and buying records.  BEWARE of his return.  He is on top of his
game in terms of being at the forefront.  I'm just trying to get him to
put a little more funk in his sets.  His roots as a hardcore dj come out
to play sometimes and he bangs the hard techno.

CHECK OUT DAVE RAPE PEOPLE.  Don't be scared.  He's got it on promo vinyl
or cdr before you've ever heard of it.

http://www.boomboomrecordings.com/audio.html

<3

Aaron