[Dynagroove] 7/16 - THE ALL-ELECTRO COCKTAIL PARTY

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 14:50:07 PDT 2005

Yeah, I agree.  electro is actually quite available in LA.  hell  the Droid
fellas and the Militantsexcounsil peeps always have a good dose of  electro in
their line-up.

imad.

In a message dated 7/13/2005 2:47:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dynagroove at veggiechinese.net writes:

On Wed,  Jul 13, 2005 at 03:14:33PM -0400, P N wrote:

> Los Angeles is late  on this!! The fact that there is not a descent
> electro-based club in  LA is almost shameful.

? There have been electro parties (and parties  featuring electro[1]
music) in LA, both before and after the whole  "electroc***h" thing...
I'm told that ELM has been doing electro events in  LA for quite some
time, the folks that do minimal techno stuff tend to book  electro DJs,
and of course if you're talking about electroc---h and more  commercial
type stuff, the Echo has been putting on shows for a while, and  I seem
to recall talk of certain DJs associated with those genres playing  at
certain large Hollywood clubs...

[1] both more obscure minimal  stuff and the more commercial stuff.

--
)) <>  ((
forever.