[Dynagroove] 7/16 - THE ALL-ELECTRO COCKTAIL PARTY

P N phathead at phatnetwork.net
Wed Jul 13 15:02:00 PDT 2005

Electros are in town so watch out!  They have a secret ploy to take over the city.  They tend to walk around in groups of three or four and like to prey on the innocent.  If you see one please do not try to confront them yourself.  Best thing to do is to call HomeLandSecurity and run the opposite direction as fast as you can.  Otherwise you run the risk of becoming one yourself!!!!

A public announcement from an unknown insider

G~