[Dynagroove] 7/16 - THE ALL-ELECTRO COCKTAIL PARTY

~Sara sara at dynagroove.com
Wed Jul 13 15:13:48 PDT 2005

Do not get us started on the love/HATEhateHATE relationship Aaron and I
have with those damn ELECTROS.  They think we (househeads) worship the
devil and we think they are the cause of everything that is evil and wrong
with the world.  And that blasted DAVE RAPE, we either love him so much we
hate him or hate him so much we love him, but no matter which way you
slice it...  he can play some records (and wear pink shorts like it ain't
no thang).  He doesn't deserve to live.

"The electros rule the dancefloor now, suckas!"

Not so much on that one...

Sara

This fool aaron at tohzt.com has been talking mad shit, look:
> Not to expose a funny "inside" joke or anything, but the villain gang in
> "Breakin 2: Electric Boogalo" are called "the electros."
>
> Sara and I secretly hate Dave Rape so we joke that "electros" are bad, bad
> people.
>
> So bad,
>
> <3
>
> Aaron
>

>> I agree.  Dave is definitely one those people in LA who is not affraid
>> break away from tradition to see what is out there at the edge.  This
>> COCKTAIL PARTY is only the beginning for us here at PHAT Network.  We
>> plan
>> on hooking up with like-minded individuals like DAVE RAPE and others
>> from
>> San Francisco and New York to put a staple of the electro/acid sound
>> here
>> in LA - Look for it!!
>>

>> THE PEANUT BUTTER ELECTRO SHACK COMING THIS FALL!!!
>>

>> See you at the COCKTAIL PARTY!
>>

>>> From: "~Sara" <sara at dynagroove.com>
>>> Date: 2005/07/13 Wed PM 04:39:53 EDT
>>> To: aaron at tohzt.com
>>> CC: "P N" <phathead at phatnetwork.net>,  dynagroove at dynagroove.com
>>> Subject: Re: [Dynagroove] 7/16 - THE ALL-ELECTRO COCKTAIL PARTY
>>>

>>>   I must give credit where credit is due.  DAVE RAPE does know a thing
>>> or
>>> two about playing some HOT HOT & SEXY records.  What I love about
>>> David's sets is how he couples the few records that I happen to know
>>> with some shit that is so fresh and out there and with ease.  The
>>> elements in a track that I consider quintessential David to me, I must
>>> admit, are alwasy the newsestly hot beats out there.  Do check his
>>> audio.
>>>
>>> Sara
>>>

>>> This fool aaron at tohzt.com has been talking mad shit, look:
>>> artists