[Dynagroove] (((TribeRadio))) : Thursdays 7pm-10pm PST : www.vinyltribe.com

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Wed Jul 13 23:15:26 PDT 2005

(((TribeRadio))) will now air on THURSDAYS from 7pm to 10pm PST!!

We're excited to move back to Thursdays as that's where we were when we took
our hiatus a few years ago. We hope that you will still join us and tune in
to hear some incredible music from DJ's around the globe.

Also dont forget that each show is archived and available for streaming or
download (192k MP3 format) by visiting our website at www.vinyltribe.com and
going to the (((TribeRadio))) forum on our message board.

(((TribeRadio))) - Thursday nights from 7pm-10pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Broadcasting live from Los Angeles, California USA

Featuring the VinylTribe DJ's (Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri, DJ Emi) plus
weekly guests from around the globe.

THURSDAY JULY 14th 2005:

This weeks show will feature:

7pm-830pm | DJ Emi (VinylTribe / $5 Dollah Funk$)

830pm-10pm | Shrimp! (San Fransisco)

Listen in live at www.vinyltribe.com and stay tuned for upcoming guest
announcements!!

( ( ( T r i b e R a d i o ) ) ) is back only at www.vinyltribe.com