[Dynagroove] Free Thinkin Tommorrow

Steven Dimitri steven at vinyltribe.com
Thu Jul 14 13:46:55 PDT 2005

Whoa..by the sound of Cade's intro, I thought he was about to bust a
rhyme!!  Is Cade the new hip house superstar??

So yea...tomorrow night its gonna be a crack 'a lackin ass smakin' good
time.  Make sure to get there early to soak up as much good music as you
possibly can.  Its time to break in Casey's Pub VinylTribe style...funky
fresh dressed to impress ready to party!