[Dynagroove] Free Thinkin Tommorrow

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 16:53:21 PDT 2005

Man, I'm there...i haven't heard the VT crew in a while and they are always
sooooo good...

Imad
housesaladla.com
the GOOD life

In a message dated 7/14/2005 3:44:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
con at dynagroove.com writes:

yo yo  yo... werd yo werd.  So yeah...  we got none other then the VT crew
dropping some beats tomorrow night..  They like you and I like you so  we
hope to see you there...

Free Thinkin
The only house club  that makes you feel like your actually in a city
Every friday
Free  before 12
$5 After

DJs

Vinyltribe!!!!!!!

Zack  Hill
Emi
Steven Dimitry

Patio by:  32bar - raggae,  dancehall, & dub

Located at "the only real Irish pub in Downtown  Los Angeles"
Casey's
613 S. Grand
(between 6th & Wilshire)
Los  Angeles, CA 90017
Phone: 213.629.2353

Next week:  John Tejada  & Louis FS - Patio by  Muse!!!