[Dynagroove] Talkin' on the Radio about WFT

P N phathead at phatnetwork.net
Fri Jul 15 10:50:33 PDT 2005

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be talking on the radio
today Friday on KPFK about Waiting For Tomorrow, independent
filmmaking, and our fundraiser on Saturday!! Tune in to 90.7 FM at 4pm
to hear yours truly get down ;)  I'll be on at the top of the hour
sharp!  If anything, I hope to see you all at the party on Saturday!

Much Love!

George

Saturday July 16
THE ALL-ELECTRO COCKTAIL PARTY
Brought to you by PHAT Network

With Electro-Acid-Disko by:
GOMES  & THE drTM (PHAT Network / Underground Heroes)
& BENJAMIN of BODYROCKDJS

Event Hours: 8pm to 12midnight
Location: Crane’s Tavern - 1611 North El Centro Ave., Los Angeles CA
(Between Vine and Gower and half a block south of Hollywood Blvd in
Hollywood – Behind the Vine/Hollywood Metro Station)
21+ / $5 Minimum Donation* / Cheap Drinks All Night!!
*White envelopes for higher donations will be available throughout the
night.
Infoline: (323) 860-6691

JUST IN - We have now made it way to easy for you to come support
independent filmmaking this weekend.  As of now, we are offering a
couple of incentives to get you to come down to Crane’s Tavern on
Saturday and boogie down to some first class electro beats while
supporting the production of Waiting For Tomorrow:

$5 – Gets you in the door!
$10 – Gets you in the door plus a free Electro CD mixed by Gomes!!
$20 or more! – Gets you in the door, plus the CD, plus a personal
invitation to a private screening of Waiting For Tomorrow happening at
the end of the summer!!!

And for anyone wanting their names in lights for a mere $30 or more you
will get all of the incentives above plus your name in the credits of
the film as an honorary supporter of the film.  The producers of the
film are working around the clock to get this film seen around the
country.  No doubt a great opportunity for anyone who wants to see
their name on the big screen while supporting independent filmmaking!

Please help make independent filmmaking possible!
Your contribution, no matter how big or small, will make a great
difference!!

For more info on the production of Waiting For Tomorrow visit:
http://www.phatnetwork.net/wft