[Dynagroove] Jump SWING You're Dancin'...

Potato veronicacat21 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 11:35:05 PDT 2005

I am going to chime in ding ding dingaling... I really do miss swing house...tooo bad it just kinda faded...i mean i don't know where there wasn't more excitement when it came around before...geez people don't recognize funness!!! book darren c. he  has a gang of that shit...seriously it's kind've annyoying

Everybody must worship DIZ because he is all knowing...i 'm serious...yes it's very cultish....;p

jen-na

i love beer
~Sara <sara at dynagroove.com> wrote:
I would fucking LOVE Swing house to come back for a whirl. Mighty
Bop-ish. Just my 2 cents.

This fool aaron at tohzt.com has been talking mad shit, look:
> Not to beat a dead horse but....
>
> Part of what I like about Gomes and Dave Rape's style is that they are not
> afraid of vocals. Dave Rape is more addicted to them than not afraid of
> them with a 3 minutes-3minutes-2minutes-3minutes programming style. This
> is part of his appeal to the club/fag/short attention span audience. We
> wanna hear Kylie, Le Tigre, a DFA remix, and TIGA in the same hour damnit!
>
> I like vocals in dance music because i like to sing along, honestly.
> Don't get me wrong I lvoe grooving along to a non vocal track, but I have
> got to have variety to keep me interested and following along with the
> set. And not just a vocal sample, a full vocal with at least one verse
> and chorus.....
>
> Some local house DJs that are totally on it in terms of giving something
> for everyone (including the electros) are......of course......CADE (cade
> is like my pony express dj hero. he always has HOT fresh music and
> tortillas)......BENJO.....JAMES S.....and JOEY FATONE...uh i mean
> NONFICTION.
>
> And well, Ill say it again loud and proud...my favorite dj is DIZ.
> Because he goes across the house spectrum with style,skills, and new
> shoes. He will get you raving to some electro-tech house and then twirl
> you around on the edge of a baseball bat till you find yourself bending
> your knees to some deep house. He'll keep it real with a disco track and
> keep you popping with some swing.
>
> BRING BACK SWING HOUSE!
>
> Ok.
> Ok.
> Ok.
>
> GO TO DYNAGROOVE.
>
> <3
>

>> …Back in ?1 I remember telling all my junior high hip hop friends about
>> how techno was taking over the underground and graf and breakers needed
>> represent at parties. They said that that music was for fags and the
>> music was gay?lt;br>>>
>> …In ?5 I remember telling all my moontribe friends that trance had its
>> limits and was lacking funk. They said that the desert was the only
>> place
>> to party and that the music would last forever?lt;br>>>
>> …In ?8 I remember telling all my raver friends that raves were dead and
>> House was going to have to go back underground. They all said that they
>> preferred the big parties and House was too gay and like Doc Martin it
>> was
>> out of style?lt;br>>>
>> …In ?2 I remember telling my House friends that today’s House was to
>> jazzed-up and once loosing the edge and the raw energy that it was
>> founded
>> on. Acid House would have to make a return along with breaks to bring
>> the
>> energy back up and get people moving. They mostly said that they like
>> their music ‘deep and soulful?and its good to shake your head to?lt;br>>>
>> ...In ?5 I predict ElectroBreakz and Electro-House or Electro-Tech
> [...]

"Don't threaten me with love, Baby.
Let's just go walkin' in the rain."

~Billie Holiday