[Dynagroove] maestro

info at elephantlab.com - snx99 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 08:53:52 PDT 2005

Well we had our fair share of problems but overall it came out nice.  We
held a free screening of the film at cinespace that turned out real nice.
And had a free event at the ivar which wasn't so smooth but at least it was
free.  But for those who stayed long enough to hear Tony Largo
play...wow...he just started his set playing his original set that was never
pressed and it blew me away, but then it was time to go because marques
played longer then he was supposed to but he held it down too.  So point
being we asked Tony to come back to finish what he started and sure enough
he's ready...so this Saturday should be a fun and interesting night.  Oh
yeah and Becky we didn't forget about you please email me privately as we
have a gift for you.  :)  So for those who can make it down Peps at 10pm,
Jamie Thinnes will begin at 12am and Tony at 2am.

We will also be giving away free DVD's and cd's of the movie. You will need
to hold on to your tickets to win.

See ya there...

http://www.maestro-documentary.com
http://elephantlab.com/maestroJuly23.html