[Dynagroove] MHYH Live Webcast: Rob Brown (Odds & Ends Music)

James james.sound at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:30:26 PDT 2005

Check out My House Your House Radio! We have great talent every week from
across the globe. Currently this is site is just at it's infant stage, but
with all your help we can make this big! We have a special guest tomarrow
July 21st at 12PM PST. I hope you guys all tune in and enjoy. Dope tunes and
real underground house music. Awesome.

MYHOUSE-YOURHOUSE GRAND OPENING WEBCAST
ROB BROWN (ODDS & ENDS MUSIC)
TUNE IN: http://radio.myhouse-yourhouse.net
OR ALTERNATIVELY: http://213.167.119.250:8000/listen.pls

Musically, Rob is not easily pigeonholed. His sets weave together all types
of music with either a reckless Chicago based mixing technique, or a
smoother more programming oriented groove. Prefering to be creative, he is
nearly always in the mix, yet he understands the delicate balance between
layering sounds to create something new and giving a song room to breathe.
He constantly monitors the room and reacts to the crowd in a way that makes
even a big room setting feel intimate.

With releases dropping on such labels as Odds N Ends and Muzique Boutique,
as well as several other projects in the works, 2005 looks to be a promising
and pivotal year for the already busy DJ.
Rob currently holds residencies in Montreal @ Upperclub every Friday night,
and Helsinki in Ottawa and frequently travels to play in other cities and
countries.

*Bio:* www.blended.ca <http://www.blended.ca/djdetail.asp?id=30&language=E>
*Odds and Ends Music:*
www.oddsandendsmusic.com<http://www.oddsandendsmusic.com/>