[Dynagroove] dynagroove returs in just 8 days!!!!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Fri Jul 22 12:16:18 PDT 2005

Who wants diz?  3 - 4 hours f him?   8 more days and your bootay is gonna
shake shake shake.......  I am actually really excited for this
dynagroove.   We have a great location and even better sound.  This is
also a discounted dynagroove so pay attention th the pricing below!!!!

nce again I am offering San
Diego discounts!!!

So you will get the $10 treatment all night.  All you have to do is the
following below.

1) you must have a valid california ID with the address on it within the
zip codes that show up on this map:

http://cart.sandag.org/dw/zips_zoom.htm

2) You must print this map out and highlight or Circle the zip code your
in.

3) present the map and your ID at the door and you get in for for $10

I know it is a long drive for you kids downn there so I am hopping this
makes it worth your while!!

Dynagroove
Saturday July 30th 2005

DJs