[Dynagroove] My friend Violet wants to CONNECT with you Sat July 23

Patrick Steven Waechter patricksw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:56:59 PDT 2005

Hi.

Unless you've got a grandparent in the hospital, front row tickets to
see Keith Sweat at the Nashville Civic Auditorium, or an excuse of
equal or greater (than Keith Sweat? I'd like ta know...) value...
you'll probably be at Violet's shindig, Connection, tomorrow
evenin'... or unless you like, haven't heard about it yet... in which
case, well... that is the point of this email... though it's probably
silly because you know she's gonna post about it tomorrow morning with
the directions and whatever... but I like to make myself feel
useful... and so... I'm reposting what she wrote.

I'll be there. She'll be there. You should come. In fact, even if your
grandparent is in the hospital, wheel him/her over. I bet they'll have
a grand time. And if you do end up going to Keith Sweat in Nashville
TN, if you can make it back in time-- she plans to go past 5 or 6--
see if you can't bring him along.

Violet says,

"Connection is going to be off the hook this Saturday. ...virgin venue
(great location), lots of parking, plenty of dancing space, high
ceilings, huge outdoor patio area...you'll love it!! I also got an ok
from the venue to go later than 5, so if everyone is still groovin'
we'll keep on goin'.

I'll have the directions posted on Myspace, Dynagroove, and on my
voicemail early Saturday.

This night promises to be a night you'll remember...Justin Hale's
birthday and a new venue makes it even better!

Yes, that's right...for many of you that remember Connection 4 & 5
years ago, you know you're in for a good time. And if you didn't go
then, it's time to check it out, because it's back.

.:CONNECTION:.
5 year reunion party
Saturday July 23 2005

JUSTIN HALE (sticky!, SF)
this guy rocked the first Connection and the last Ultraviolet...and
he's back to bring you the funky San Francisco beats once again...AND
it's his birfday (make sure you save some energy to give him some
birfday spankins...I'm sure he won't mind) ;)

CADE (Dynagroove / Free Thinking)
Does he really need an announcement? He made you groove at the 2nd
Connection...and he'll do it again...just dare him.

VANYO (Forcefield Sound)
He spun at every Connection party and is back once again to show you
he's still got it.

Special closing set by:

THE BODYROCK DJs (Benjamin & Marcus, Bodyrockdjs.com)
These guys have been my residents for a couple years now, and it just
wouldn?t be an ultraviolet event without them. They have a vibe like
no other.

Opening set by:

JAMES SOUND
(Meet N Greet, Free Thinking)

9pm-5am
5 dollah make you hollah...
yes, that's right, only $5 for the first hour and then only $10 all
night after!...so arrive early!
18 to get funky / 21 to get drunky
undaground venue near Hollywood

call for more info as the date approaches...
323.960.7780

We'll see you on the dancefloor!

Let the music take hold of your soul, feel it in your heart, pump it
through your veins, breathe it in...and groove with it.

~ u l t r a v i o l e t e v e n t s ~"