[Dynagroove] question - what is reasonable?

dj.farron djfmail at djfarron.com
Fri Jul 22 18:42:09 PDT 2005

On the question of how many times someone should post about the same
party let's take a look at marking in general. How many times does it
take for someone to see a flyer and decide to go? If you know what you
like or have nothing going on it may take only once. Although, it takes
the "common" person about 7- 10 times of seeing a flyer or any
advertisement for that matter to really make a decision on whether or
not to go to the party, go see the movie, or buy the new fangle edible
panties they keep seeing in the window of their fav porn shop.

 So really when a promoter is re-posting he or she is just doing a
really good job of letting you know that the party is there and it's
going to be worth it. So when you see that post about the next party
hosting DJ TRAINWRECK!!! about 10 times you know... it may be good. Just
my 2.

peace all,

farron