[Dynagroove] Rylan's Calendar

Patrick Steven Waechter patricksw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:16:16 PDT 2005

I like Rylan's calendar.

Apart from the fact that the balance of colors on the page is supreme,
it is great because it has two sections-- moderator approved and
non-approved but still publicly viewable calendar listings.

Understandably so, the Dynagroove calendar hasn't been one to keep
track of every single event going on in the area... especially on
nights that there might be something of conflicting nature.

Maybe I've been a space cadet... so if this wasn't like, just created,
then I'm treating it like sliced bread in vain. But I think everyone
should have a gander at Rylan's allhousemusic.com -- I think it could
be a good useful tool for the future for those of you who simply just
don't like being bombarded with emails... If you're one of those
people, TAKE THIS MOTHAFUCKA! (just kidding)

Hope everyone has fun tonight... whatever you decide to do. I think
I'm going to try to hit up a touch of The Little Temple before
meandering norte to Violet's Connection. Woopeeeee Saturday. Love that
shit.

xo
psw