[Dynagroove] A Fun Filled Weekend!

aaron at tohzt.com aaron at tohzt.com
Mon Jul 25 12:54:55 PDT 2005

I or my hot girl cousin from Houston that's coming on Friday will drive
you home from FreeThinking if you're drunk.  We might charge you, but 20
dollars is less expensive than a DUI.

I'm taking a taxi to Dynagroove if you know what I mean.

<3

A (doesn't drink and drive)

ps.  Louis's set was friggin great on Friday.  He even played some electro
funked(does scissor hand motion) Scissor Sisters.  And damn, that John
Tejada...  I've missed him the past couple times he's played, but on
Friday we got a FREEE! mega dose of T-E-C-H.  I feel digital.