[Dynagroove] Promo giveaways @ THE GOOD LIFE - July 28th

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 17:11:25 PDT 2005

For all you CDJ wizzards (or simply those of you who know how to place a cd
in a cd player and press the play button), a limited number of advanced promos
 of the soon to be release tracks by Joplin and Sullivan will be given away
first  come first serve.....For my part, I will selectively place random Patron
shots  in people's hands...but then that's just me...

THE GOOD LIFE
every 4th Thursday of the Month
Thursday, JULY  28th,  2005

A Special Record Release Celebration for Joplin   and Sullivan's Tracks
"Cereal Blues" and "Love UNLTD" on EMB  Recordings,  due out in August!

Club Room   Upstairs/HOUSE

JOPLIN [Purl Music, LA]
+  resident  MIKE  MAGANA and welcoming our newest resident,  HOWE LIN

Lounge and  Patio  Downstairs/Down-Midtempo/dub/ecclectic
Resident DJ  SULLIVAN  [Slow Dancing Society] and Special guest  SNEAKY PETE
(aka Peter  Natividad)

@THE  BUNGALOW CLUB
7175 Melrose Ave.
Los  Angeles, CA 90046