[Dynagroove] (((TribeRadio))) - Thursday July 28th - 7pm-10pm PST!!

zackhill at vinyltribe.com zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Tue Jul 26 08:11:47 PDT 2005

This week on TribeRadio, we're excited to welcome back one of our all time
favorite guests and a very close friend to the show!! Our special guest
for the night will be none other than Jason Blakemore from Life Music.
Jason will be giving us an inside look at his upcoming CD release 'Acid
House 2005'! Don't miss this exclusive preview from one of LA's best.

(((TribeRadio))) - Thursday nights from 7pm-10pm PST (Pacific Standard
Time) Broadcasting live from Los Angeles, California USA

Featuring the VinylTribe DJ's (Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri, DJ Emi) plus
weekly guests from around the globe.

THURSDAY JULY 28th 2005:

This weeks show will feature:

700pm-830pm - ZACK HILL (VinylTribe)

830pm-1000pm - JASON BLAKEMORE (Life Music)

**NEXT WEEK: DJ Emi (VinylTribe) and Big Cee (Whoop-T-Whoop! / DEEP LA**

Listen in live at www.vinyltribe.com as we bring you the best in house
music from all over the world in streaming MP3 format.

( ( ( T r i b e R a d i o ) ) ) is back only at www.vinyltribe.com