[Dynagroove] 7/26 Mix | Wrong Link | MY BAD! :P

Steven Dimitri steven at vinyltribe.com
Tue Jul 26 11:46:21 PDT 2005

Thanks for the correction on the link!  Wow..this mix brings back some
serious memories.  ahhh to be young again =)  Hope you all enjoy this
one...take a trip with me 4 years back...mad energy....If you make it to
the end you will even get a lil' taste of me scratching it up battle
style....yeaaa!

Just makes you think about how long we all have been loving this music...
and how its in our bones, our souls....how it keeps us happy on bad days
and how it brings us together to dance.  House...it really is an
addiction.

- S.Dimitri