[Dynagroove] House Friendly Room Mate Needed by 8/15/05

gm tonelab77 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 00:43:21 PDT 2005

Hey all...this is Ric of Guided Methods. I'm looking for a room mate in
the L.A. area asap. I have a dope place, in a great neighborhood, with
lots of space. If interested...just message me. Thanks!

P.S. The room available is $500 a month. There is a 3 car garage that
I'm converting into a studio/game room/lounge.

:: Public Access : Minority : Robsoul : Dufflebag : Peaches :
Greenhouse : Afterschool ::