[Dynagroove] DYNAGROOVE TOMORROW NIGHT YALL!

Jaime Thinnes jthinnes at seasonsrecordings.com
Fri Jul 29 10:10:07 PDT 2005

hey everyone, just a heads up and a reminder about a little dark, hot,
sweaty warehouse with an amazing sound system will be rocking tomorrow
night! i think the party is called dynagroove, so if you like this kind
of vibe..... come and join us for a long night of music!

come say hello, and if that cookie girl is any where to be
found........ hit hit!

dynagroove
saturday july 30th 2005

selectors for the evening:

jamie thinnes   (dynagroove, seasons, nature, orange county)
cade            (free thinking, dynagroove, los angeles)
diz             (dynagroove, seasons, chicago)

10 Pm to 5 AM
Located in Los Angeles
323 878 2386
$10 before 11
$15 With exact change
$20 W/O

WWW.DYNAGROOVE.COM

jamie thinnes
seasons recordings/ seasons cloth
2236 pacific ave
suite d
costa mesa, ca 92627
fax: 949-574-0255
email: jthinnes at seasonsrecordings.com
web: www.seasonsrecordings.com
bookings please contact:

stephanie luciano-smith
me at stephanieluciano.com
213-718-7709
aim: stephielsmith04

new releases:

september 2005:

franck roger & olivier portal "me myself & i" jon cutler remixes
seasons ltd

franck roger album sampler "we walk to dance" seasons ltd

october 2005:

franck roger "say you love me" seasons ltd

november 2005:

franck roger "we walk to dance" album seasons ltd