[Dynagroove] Dyna made Toddley MOVE !

James james.sound at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 20:46:34 PDT 2005

Dynagroove was fan-fucking-tastic! Oh man I was jerking, working, and
shaking my body all night long. Diz' set was sick! Also props to Cade for
throwing a sick opening set. I enjoyed both and left a happy man! It was
great meeting all you Dynafolks again.

P.S. Cade if you recorded that night, I would love to help you guys out (if
need be) with bandwith. Just let me know and I'll host the mp3 for all of
you to download. Let's get this going!

'Till next time,

James