[Dynagroove] The All new FREE THINKIN!!!

zorica stancevic zoki at dynagroove.com
Tue Jun 7 12:08:30 PDT 2005

crap!! that is quite the first month line-up!! killer last month at
boardners - killer new month at casey's...maybe you guys should move more
often. ;)

all i know is that i am so excited about not having to deal with traffic
and parking in hollywood!!!

see you all on the new dancefloor.

*** Cade***

--
"If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide." -
Mahatma Gandhi