[Dynagroove] Movin

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Thu Jun 9 12:46:14 PDT 2005

More of you should have had your asses movin' last night to go see Diz...
Well actually maybe not, as I haven't seen Diz play that unbangin' (yes it's
a word) in a long time and it was great.. Yes there's no need to bang it
when it's a casual midweek encounter!! Peter played 'Dust' too which was
fantastic.. And Neil G, well he came late! Thanks Louis for keeping at it..

Oh yeah, thanks to everyone who came and visited us in our corner.. I'm
going to look into getting one of those little 'reserved' signs put on that
table so we can look super cool when we come in!!

Remember $5 Dollah Funk$ is only 2 days away!! That's just a little over 48
hours you've got left to get it together!!

Zack