[Dynagroove] John Howard @Cinespace tomorrow (Monday) night!

Doron Orenstein doron at whoomps.com
Sun Jun 19 16:05:30 PDT 2005

Hey guys,

A good friend of mine is throwing a super-cool music event tomorrow night
that combines some up-and-coming bands with great house music (JOHN
HOWARD!). I played at their last party, and it really was a cool combination
of people and music.

Info below...

--doron

Hello All,

The time has come for our second large-scale music event at Cinespace.  If
you attended our first one in April then you should remember how special
that night was.  Well, in planning Monday June 20th, we've tried to outdo
ourselves!

Music for Robots is an online music blog recently highlighted in the NY
times (http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/06/technology/06blog.html) for their
ability to spot a good unsigned act a mile away and Fonogenic.com is a
digital  music boutique selling handpicked downloads from local artists.
Together, we are presenting four great live acts to rock the main stage and
one San Francisco DJ legend: John Howard of Om Records in the DJ Booth.
Also, fresh from his performance of Organica at  UCLA Royce Hall, Steve
Nalepa of S-Video will create an interactive video lounge. Vitamin Water and
Hpnotiq are providing free drink. If you have never seen live music in the
unique setting of Cinespace, now is your chance. For more info:
http://www.fonogenic.com/events

Details:
Monday, June 20th.

Anti-Event: Live Music and Visuals @ Cinespace
Presented by Fonogenic.com, Music For Robots and HUGE.

Band lineup:
Letting Up Despite Great Faults
Huge
Pedestrian
Strategeme

In the DJ booth:
John Howard of Om Records

Interactive Video Lounge by Steve Nalepa of S-Video (Terpsichore Group)
post-war visuals from Noah David Smith and Make Believe.

Complimentary drinks provided by hpnotiq and Vitamin Water.

$5 - Doors open at 8
18+

6356 Hollywood Blvd. 2nd level.