[Dynagroove] [MUSE 51] We return to Free Thinkin's patio vibe for our 1st night at Casey's!

DJ at jareth.dreamhost.com DJ at jareth.dreamhost.com
Thu Jun 23 14:50:37 PDT 2005

[ Los Angeles' longest running drum+bass bi-weekly brings you that same
good-vibe in a new location... ]

///// ||||| /////

[ MUSE 51 ]
Friday, June 24th, 2005
Visit us at http://clubmuse.com
Send all inquiries to - Info At ClubMuse Dot Com
View the flyer by False Visual here -
http://clubmuse.com/images/flyers/muse-dtla/muse-dtla-web.jpg

Muse has made its move!
The time has come. We had our last event at Boardner's and our one-off a
couple weeks ago;
Now is the time to christen our new home!

Join us this Friday as we not only celebrate our move, but also the
complete redesign of our website!
False at False Visual has taken the initiative and given Muse its new
look. Check it out-
http://clubmuse.com

///// ||||| /////

For this event, we have invited LA's longest standing crew to perform a
special 4 hour back to back set.

JUNGLIST PLATOON 10 PM - 2 AM
(Respect, LA)

Machete
Scooba
Clutch
No Face
Drone

Hosted by Kemst
Visuals by Baby Siddha
Sound by Alien Underground - http://alienunderground.net

///// ||||| /////

21 and over : 10PM - 2AM : FREE before MIDNIGHT : Only $5 after
EARLY ARRIVAL IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED

/////

Located at "the only real Irish pub in Downtown Los Angeles"
Casey's
613 S. Grand
(between 6th & Wilshire)
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone: 213.629.2353

$5 valet parking will be available!
Visit their website for details- http://bigcaseys.com
Visit the Muse site for directions- http://clubmuse.com

/////

Call LAU for all of your Los Angeles event information!
310.354.4004

///// ||||| /////

Your continued support of what Muse was, is and shall be is greatly
appreciated!

- The Muse Family, Over 3 Years Strong
"Inspiration Through Diversity - Groove Is Your Foundation"
/////
Monthly Rotating Resident DJs.....
ORIGIN + PHEAR
/////