[Dynagroove] Not going to EDC come get layed with ME!

dj.farron djfmail at djfarron.com
Sat Jun 25 15:51:06 PDT 2005

For all of you not going to EDC and want something different to do come
check out our Tiki Lounge. I'm going to be spinning some funky house and
dropping some brand new orignals. I also brought down Casey V from SF if
you haven't heard him spin I suggest you come see what the hypes about.
There will be two areas one inside and the house area outside. We are
covering a whole parking lot with sand tiki torches, and palm trees it's
going to be sick. check out my website @ www.djfarron.com for the
address. It starts at 9pm and beach wear is mandatory!

See you all soon!

farron