[Dynagroove] ELEVATE is tomorrow night 11/03/05!!!

jose@aagfx.com jose at aagfx.com
Wed Nov 2 11:23:33 PST 2005

E•L•E•V•A•T•E  thursday november 3rd (tomorrow!)

DIZ
JT DONALDSON
WALLY CALLERIO
WOBS & NONFICTION
JORDAN
SHAGGE

Our 2nd installment of Elevate is finally going down tomorrow night!
After 3 long months of hard work, it's all coming together and we want
to celebrate with our friends and family.  Our first 150 guest receive
a complimentary glass of champagne and we're having the event catered
by Avanti catering-so please show up early, join us for dinner, and
avoid the long lines!

We have a TON of LA peeps coming through, please carpool--We've decided
to extend a special LA discount (Gas isn't cheap, and we appreciate you
making the trek!) so just show a valid id and we'll hook you up!

9pm-2am
21 and up
Detroit bar
843 W. 19th St.
Costa Mesa CA, 92627
detroitbar.com
$10

for guest list consideration:  info at elevate-oc.com

 >>>look who's already going:

http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?
fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=28816.11612&Mytoken=A59385C9-1C82
-4492-B57C25D171D8ECFC436054906

happy birthday Missy!!!