[Dynagroove] Rick Preston comming to town, looking for more gigs, first weekend of December

Jordan Strong jordanisms78 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:14:05 PST 2005

I am still doing an event for my bday but rick is no linger playing. i would
appreciate if you guys would still keep the date free for me as the date as
is my bday. please keep the promoter courstesy that we have been keeping so
well these days. also i decided to stop booking bigger, more established,
hiher payed, more traveled and expereinced djs. my new goal is to help bring
my own city and its talent and vibe up. its time for us to shine:) love,
respect and positivity  and of course
PEACE