[Dynagroove] ELEVATE: We can make you dance, we can make a party last all night

aaron@tohzt.com aaron at tohzt.com
Thu Nov 3 11:41:08 PST 2005

Ah, finally, finally, finally!  The time has come.  Tonight is gonna be
off the shizzle!

So, I've been on this Madonna tip this AM and I finally watched the "Hung
Up" video.  It's not very good, but I felt challenged by the dancers.  I'm
like...hmmm.....I'll show them up tonight on the dancefloor at Elevate.
Even though I've got a little cold, they ain't got nothin on me when Diz
is manning the decks.

So, we'll see you there.  If you're thinking of not going, remember these
Madonna lyrics:

"Where's the PARTY?!"

Working monday through friday
Takes up all of my time
If I can get to the weekend
Everything will work out just fine
Thats when I can go crazy
Thats when I can have fun
Time to be with my baby
Time to come undone

Wheres the party, I want to free my soul
Wheres the party, I want to lose control
Wheres the party, I want to free my soul
Wheres the party, I want to lose control

Couldnt wait to get older
Thought Id have so much fun
Guess Im one of the grown-ups
Now I have to get the job done
People give me the business
Im not living in fear
Im just living in chaos
Gotta get away from here

Dont want to grow old too fast
Dont want to let the system get me down
Ive got to find a way to make the good times last
And if youll show me how, Im ready now

Slow down you move too fast
Gonna make the good times last
Gonna let my hair hang down
Im ready now

Wheres the party
Wheres the party, someone tell me
Wheres the party, come on, come on, come on
Wheres the party

Slow down you move too fast
Gonna make the good times last
Gonna let my hair hang down
Im ready now

Wheres the party
Wheres the party, someone tell me
Wheres the party, come on, come on, come on
Wheres the party

We can make it all right
We can make you dance, we can make a party last all night

(repeat until end)

<3
A-ron (ready to go crazy)

--
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  "It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a reputation for