[Dynagroove] DJ LC from Sumo Saturdays Missouri & LA's own Wayne Allan this week on allhousemusic.com internet radio

Rylan White rylan at allhousemusic.com
Sat Nov 5 13:02:11 PST 2005

Check out our featured djs this week:

DJ LC (Sumo Saturdays, Springfield Missouri)
Download DJ LC's origional productions on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/djlc

Wayne Allan (OurHouseMelodies, LA)
http://www.myspace.com/wayneallan

show starts at 2pm w/ DJ LC,
Wayne Allan at 3pm,
then Rylan White from 4-6pm
tune in by selecting 'INTERNET RADIO'
at the www.allhousemusic.com home page

Here on allhousemusic.com internet radio,
we try to bring you FRESH talent, not just
the same djs you see on every lineup across LA.

With that mission statement being expressed,
let me tell you a little about our featured djs:

DJ LC is an up and comming DJ/Producer out of Springfield Missouri, while
playing at many top house music events in his area he is putting in some
studio time making some QUALITY HOUSE MUSIC! DJs: I highly suggest
downloading his tracks on myspace! DJ LC's style can be described as a
chunky blend of west coast and chicago sounds, playing tracks by artists
such as: Claude von Stroke, Justin Martin & Sammy D, Santiago & Bushido,
Richie Robinson, Trevor Loveys etc..

Wayne Allan is a local house DJ here in the LA area, why I have never heared
about him till lately remains a mystery, but I have heared of him now and am
going to share what I know with you, because I had hippie parents that
taught the value of sharing.. His style of deep smooth house music is very
pleasant on the ears.. Check Wayne out live in person at the
allhousemusic.com party on Saturday November 26th. Wayne's style can be
described as deep, smooth, west coast house music like Natural Rhythm, Pete
Moss, Cpen, Undercover Agency etc..

If you are an undersung or unknown, yet talented DJ, allhousemusic.com wants
to hear from YOU! Every week we play to HUNDREDS of people WORLDWIDE with
listener counts ranging from 250 to 800 unique individuals hearing our LIVE
broadcast. If you're searching for exposure, or just like to hear yourself
play, get in touch.

Rylan White

LA House Events & Internet Radio:
http://AllHouseMusic.com
Concert Quality Sound:
http://ClearSoundSystems.com
upcomming dates to see me live:
November 18th: w/ Derrick Carter!!!!!
November 26th: allhousemusic.com's LAST LA party!