[Dynagroove] GENE FERRIS

BoxmusicLA@aol.com BoxmusicLA at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 12:09:35 PST 2005

if anyone is interested in booking Gene Ferris in December, please hit me up.
 he's looking for gigs in southern CA for december (and maybe january).
promised him i'd ask around.  if you have anyinterest hit me up at
boxmusicla at aol.com or on myspace at www.myspace.com/boxmusic and i'll put you in touch with
him.

thanks much,

scott k.
myspace.com/boxmusic

AUG/SEP/OCT 05:

08/03/05: NEW YORK (NYC) - Scott K. joins Masters At Work's Little Louie Vega
& Blaze @ Roots - Cielo
08/07/05: NEW YORK (NYC) - Scott K. w/ Neil Aline (Chez Records) @ APT
08/09/05: NEW YORK (NYC) - Scott K. & E-Man - Details TBA
08/24/05: PERU (LIMA) - Scott K. @ Carmel
08/25/05: PERU (CUSTO) - Scott K. @ Orquida
08/26/05: CHILE (SANTIAGO) - Scott K. @ Parque Araucano (daytime event)
08/27/05: TEXAS (DALLAS) - Scott K. & Craig Alexander (Chi-Town Reunion) @
Zubar
08/tbd/05: IRELAND - Scott K. radio appearance on Beat 102-103
08/tbd/05: INTERNET - Scott K. & James Zabiela on Groove Radio
(grooveradio.com)
08/tbd/05: NATIONWIDE (U.S.) - Scott K. & James Zabiela on Sirius Satellite
Radio
08/tbd/05: SOUTHERN CA - Scott K. guest appearance on Powertools - Power 106
(105.9FM - all of Southern CA)
09/02/05: HOLLYWOOD, CA - Touching Bass presents Scott K. @ Boardners
09/03/05: SAN BERNARDINO - Scott K. in the Fresco Tent @ Nocturnal Wonderland
- (NW performers include: Mark Farina, Doc Martin, Heather, Collette, DJ Dan,
Donald Glaude, Richie Hawtin, Roni Size, and more TBA)
09/15-17/05: GERMANY (Berlin) - Scott K. @ Popkomm Festival
09/23-25/05: SAN FRANCISCO - Scott K. @ Love Parade (LP performers include:
Kaskade, JT Donaldson, Mark Farina, Mark Grant, Bad Boy Bill, Carl Cox, Crystal
Method, Miguel Migs, P.v.D., DJ Dan, Ferry Corsten, and much more)
10/07/05: TEXAS (Dallas) - FrescoGear presents chicago.sessions feat. Scott
K. @ Shade
10/21/05: LOS ANGELES - DJ Dan, Scott K., Charles Feelgood @ Sew Down
10/27/05: TEXAS (Dallas) - King Britt & Scott K. @ Shade
10/28/05: LAS VEGAS, NV - Scott K. @ TBA
10/29/05: LOS ANGELES - Mark Farina & Scott K. join the Sacred Gorunds
residents for the Sacred Grounds 10 yr. anniversary presented by FrescoGear.com -
Details TBA
10/31/05: LAS VEGAS, NV - Scott K. @ TBA