[Dynagroove] promoters/advertising

Robert Basch trinitysoundrb at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 16:05:23 PST 2005

Looking for paid promotion either in print IE a weekly or monthly publication for a house event with mark farina in December. I am looking for some stuff that solely deals with LA something else that solely deals with SD. Online magazines weekly newsletters websites online ticket sales etc. Contact me privately if you can help or have a suggestion. Budget is about 400 dollars. We have all the materials and flyers designed ready for print. I need to get this done asap.

robert
aka trinitysoundsystem