[Dynagroove] Free Thinkin Tonight.. Should be fun!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Fri Nov 11 10:04:02 PST 2005

Every time theory has played for us at free thinkn it has always been an
exceptional night.  Tonight should be no different.  We are in the new
spot of course but the sound is O So Much Better...

Also I want everyone to pay attention to next weeks guest as once again we
run on the patio only...  Last week when we ran house on the patio it was
a huge success.  So I am excited to have two headliners playing the patio
next week.  Check it out!!

Free Thinkin
Every Friday
Free before midnight
$5 after..

This week's DJs:

Theory      (Open Minds)
Alex D      (Guided Methods)

Patio: MUSE!!!

Located at "the only real Irish pub in Downtown Los Angeles"
Casey's
613 S. Grand
(between 6th & Wilshire)
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone: 213.629.2353

www.freethinkin.com

Next week:  Special Patio session w/ THOMAS SAHS & BOBBY VALENTINE!!!
House music on the patio rocks... but not in that Van halen kind of way...