[Dynagroove] Brick Thursdays - this Thursday, November 17th w/ guest dj... me

Rylan White rylan at allhousemusic.com
Mon Nov 14 23:02:14 PST 2005

..It's been forever and a day since I've played for the Gravy Joe's, so THIS
THURSDAY at their new weekly I'll be back for some OC action the way we used
to do it, and you (yes you reading this right now) should be there since I
won't be telling you where to see me Friday (I would go to see Thomas Sahs &
Bobby Valentine anyway, if I were me) oh and because they have $1 apple
martini's for the ladies!

"Brick" Thursdays
Nasty Shady Slutty Solid Dance Music all night 10pm-2am

w/ guest Rylan White (www.allhousemusic.com)
+ residents: Luke McGluke, DJ Bag-O-Donuts

Ages 18+ Free Cover!!!
1$ Apple martini's for the lady's!!! (yes, i said $1.00)
Located at Plush Cafe in Downtown Fullerton
207 N. Harbor Blvd between Zing's and Revolution
check out the spot @ www.plushcafe.com
check out residents aka Bickle and Rodriguez,
and the long hair guy from Germany @ www.solidfunk.com
(also feel free to download the Q-Burns mix)
check out www.SolidFunk.com for gravy news, mixes, and other crap.

also don't forget our going away party on the 26th,
just check out this lineup:

room 1 (inside):
Live Production World Premire:
nut0wn.b0unc3 w/ nut0wn.pr0j3ct (New Era U.K./Loco United germany/be)
& Bobby 'Bounce' Valentine (Oomph/GoodFamily/Greenhouse)

and djs:
Cade (Dynagroove/Freethinkin)
Bobby Valentine (Oomph/GoodFamily/Greenhouse)
Tyler Matson (Sound Suspects/Mama's Home Cookin)
Alex D (San Francisco)
Rylan White (allhousemusic.com)
& Adonis

room 2 (inside):
Pete Williams (Natural Rhythm)
Ami D (OurHouseMelodies.com)
Pat Schoolastra (Top Shelf/Funky Techno Tribe/Esdjco)
Nonfiction (Focus/Elevate)
Rik Sotero (WaxOnWaxOff/WoWoWax)
Fusion (Power Tools Mixshow 105.9 FM)
Wayne Allan (OurHouseMelodies)

room 3 (Bus-Lounge):
***************************************
Joe Rodriguez (Gravy/SolidFunk.com)
Joey Bickle (Gravy/SolidFunk.com)
Theory (Open Minds/Silent Salesmen)
Eddie B (Elephonic/Open Minds/The Flow)
Roy Ceballos (Open Minds/The Flow)
Darren C (Home/OurHouseMelodies)
& Joesephine

Rylan White

House Music Events & Radio http://allhousemusic.com
Concert Quality Sound http://clearsoundsystems.com
Upcomming dates:
November 17th: Gravy LA & Solidfunk.com pres: Brick Thursdays w/ Rylan White
November 18th: w/ Derrick Carter @ Club 740
November 26th: allhousemusic.com's LAST LA party