[Dynagroove] DIMITRI WENT OFF @ DEEP.

Nate nate at shadynate.com
Tue Nov 15 12:44:07 PST 2005

DEEP went off, definitely the best I've seen Dimitri play.  We drove up from
SD for this night and ended up staying there till 330am.  Then we had to
make the grueling early morning drive back down to SD.  Course, not before
we got our bacon wrapped hotdog fix!

What a night. What a DJ.

Nate
nate at ilhm.com

ps - After all these years it's good to see Dimitri is still rockin the same
member's only jacket!