[Dynagroove] I find it interesting.

joey bickle gravybeatsla at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 14:32:17 PST 2005

I find it interesting that no-one has mentioned the Dreamgarden party from Saturday night.... Let's hear some reviews???

  I wasn't quite sure what to expect since I haven't seen much promo for it. But goddamn, shit went off... It's been a while since I've saw such a large group of people gathered around a performer. The music track/selection was so on point. And Sunshine & Moonbeams voices were perfect. I kept looking at their Lil mixing board to see if they where just singing over a CD because moonbeams voice was perfect! girl can sing! But most of all, it was great seeing all the heads I haven't seen out in a long time. When we left @ 5am there was still about 4-500 people in soul folks and the music was still slammin.

  Here is some pics to check out. check out this link....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_graphicos/sets/1363762/

  Thanks Vince n' Crew for throwing great party!

  -Bickle

check out www.SolidFunk.com for gravy news, mixes, and other crap. -Bickle