[Dynagroove] This Sat Nov19th

sergio vazquez dj_sergiov at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:00:36 PST 2005

I know theres some cool parties to go to this week, but this saturday,
you gotta come and check out ELECTRIK BUDDHA!!!.  If your in the Long
Beach Area, south LA or OC, stop by and check us out.  Or come and warm
things up with us if you are heading out to your favorite LA underground
party that night ;) I know I will be headed out there later, after the
show.  Come support some good local talent bringing you some good House
beats and a chill vibe.  It's free before 11pm and $5 after, stiff
drinks, easy to get to right off the 405 on Cherry, plenty of free
parking, smoking patio and a tight dancefloor.  We keep it dark and loud
too.  Here's the info...

Electrik Buddha... Every 3rd Saturday
(Monthly House Get-down in LBC)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~