[Dynagroove] ULTRAVIOLET THANK YOU!

thelovelymissv@aol.com thelovelymissv at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 13:32:12 PST 2005

Ok, I know this is late.but I was recuperating from the crazy weekend.

I want to give a very BIG THANKS to everyone who came out on Saturday night.
It was pretty packed the whole night without a dull moment.  Thank you to all
the djs.Marcus, Ben, Zack, Emi, Steven, Toddley, Cade, and Laurence.you guys
all rocked.  Seriously.sometimes promoters will say that all the djs were on
point just because they don't want to give their party a bad review, BUT you
guys were REALLY all on point the whole night.  I had a lot of people come up
to me and tell me how much they enjoyed the music all night long.

I had a couple people complain that the premixed vodka/cran mix wasn't strong
enough.oddly enough these people were some of the most faded people at the
party.  I myself got a little too wasted on account of the fact that it just
goes down smoother when it's premixed.  I had a few people apologize to me
later for doubting that it was strong and also know of a few people who ended
up drinking way too much because they thought there was no alcohol in there
and ended up getting so inebriated that they either threw up, passed out, or
just had "one of those nights".lol.  (it's ok guys.but.I told you sooooo.the
vodka to juice ratio was so much higher than you would get at a bar!.it just
taste better cuz it's all shaken up)

The venue was just beautiful that night.I don't know if anyone even noticed
the flowers I put up everywhere, but I thought they really made the party just
a hint better.  Aside from that strange smell that was resonating from the
hallway (damn Toddley.excuse you.hehehe), everything was perfect.  Really
though.what the hell was that smell??  We noticed that as soon as the night
ended and the people dispersed, the smell went away.so I'm gonna chalk it up
to a whole lotta sweaty people on that dance floor.

Ok.more thank you's:

A GIGANTIC thank you to my love Adam for driving my ass all around town every
weekend to promote, for putting up with staying out late when you know you
just want to be in bed, and for all the help the day of and cleaning up after
(cuz you knew I didn't wanna clean up on my birfday!).  Thank you Yones for
helping me lug all the cases of water, for bringing Big Steve a flashlight,
and for bringing me a beautiful cake (which was very yummy!).  Thank you Erich
& Eric for helping the night of with set up and ice runs.  Thank you Jen &
Mark for all the extra help setting up.  Thank you Vanyo & Rick for the kick
ass sound.  Thank you Kristina & Sandy for running the bar.  Thank you Garick
for being the best guest list/door guy ever (I'm really glad you weren't stuck
at a map point all night this time!).  Thank you Big Steve for holding down
the entrance.  Thank you anyone who reposted any emails.  Thank you Vinyltribe
for having me n Toddley out to Tribe Radio to give away tickets.  Thank you
Boz, Marty, n Ben for letting me call you with my ramblings and last minute
questions.  Thank you Mark for taking lots of pics (where are they???).  .oh
and thank you to anyone else who took pics and wants to email them to me
(please oh please).  .even though they won't read it.a big thank you to the
cops who let the party go til past 4.they stopped by a few times for noise
complaints, but were nice enough to let me have my birfday fun and not stop
the party until everyone was satisfied.  .although the vinyltribe guys never
got to close out the night (do I hear rematch??).  .hmm, maybe we'll have to
do a cheap five dollar party for the rematch within the next few months.what
does everyone think?

As far as who won though.I spoke with many many people and just going off of
their first sets, everyone has pretty much agreed that Bodyrock took the
victory this time.  I knew they would.and they clearly didn't disappoint.
Thank you to Ben & Marcus for not letting me down.

Now.for lost and found.

I found a phone, but I already found the owner.so for Jimmy:  next time you
drink all that vodka/cran, make sure you hold on to your phone.

I found a blue jacket.with a Mexico passport in it.if it's yours, please email
me to claim it.

I found Steven Dimitri's jacket.um, anyone want it?  haha.kidding.

I found an id.if you lost one, please email me and give me the name and if it
is the one, I will meet up to give it to you.

Ok, that's that.  If I left anyone out of my thank you's, I apologize.it's
hard to keep track.  THANK YOU to anyone I left out!  THANK YOU everyone who
helped in even the smallest way.  .and once again, THANK YOU to everyone who
came and partied and gave me a wonderful 30th birthday and the best
Ultraviolet to date!  See you all at Ultragroove December 10th.and don't
forget, it's a Toys For Tots benefit, so remember to bring a toy!!