[Dynagroove] (((TribeRadio))) - Thursdsay 7pm PST (3 PAIRS OF TICKETS!!)

zackhill@vinyltribe.com zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Thu Nov 17 14:36:52 PST 2005

This week on TribeRadio we'll be giving away tickets, tickets, and more
tickets!!! Along with our resident DJ Steven Dimitri making his return to
the show, we're also pleased to welcome back our good friends Lillyanne
and Leonard (aka Hawkeye and Hotlips) from Heading Home and Futurehouse
back to the show!! We will be featuring an *exclusive* new mix from the
duo behind the headinghome recordings label and will also be giving away
tickets to thier upcoming event Disco Galactic on 11/23 with djs Garth and
John Tejada. We will also have tickets to Los Amigos Invisibles along with
DJ Lillyanne at the Conga Room on 11/25, and last but certainly not least,
we'll be giving away a pair of tickets to Deepfunk Records party We Got
Soul which is taking place THIS Saturday, 11/19 with the Basement Boys, 95
North, Olivier Desmet, and much much more!!

That's *3* pairs of tickets all given away TONIGHT!!! You don't want to
miss this weeks (((TribeRadio))) - 7pm PST/10pm EST tonight!!!!

Also remember, if you miss us you can always check the archived shows at
www.vinyltribe.com by visiting our Message Board!!

(((TribeRadio))) - Thursday nights from 7pm-10pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Broadcasting live from Los Angeles, California USA

Featuring the VinylTribe DJ's (Zack Hill, Steven Dimitri, DJ Emi)
plus weekly guests from around the globe.

Thursday November 17th 2005:

This weeks show will feature:

700pm-830pm - Steven Dimitri (VinylTribe)
830pm-1000pm - Hotlips and Hawkeye (Futurehouse/HeadingHome)

**PLUS TICKETS, TICKETS, TICKETS!!! (See above for more details)**

Listen in live at http://www.vinyltribe.com (MP3) or
http://radio.myhouse-yourhouse.net (Real Audio)
as we bring you the best in house music from all over the world.

( ( ( T r i b e R a d i o ) ) )
is back at www.vinyltribe.com and radio.myhouse-yourhouse.net !!