[Dynagroove] Headinghome on TribeRadio tonight! Log on.

DJ Lillyanne djgirl at futurehouse.net
Thu Nov 17 20:09:45 PST 2005

Hey Everyone,
Hope you're having a good evening.

We're excited about tonight's show on TribeRadio. Zack, Emi and
Steven host the show at Vinyltribe.com and Leonard & I are tonights
guests. We've put together a mix with you in mind, perhaps working at
your computer or chatting with your pals.

Long on tonight from 7PM - 10PM PST! Listen for your chance to win
tickets to our upcoming event, Disco Galactic, on November 23rd.

www.vinylTribe.com and click TRIBERADIO

Muchos XOs
Lillyanne

PS My username for tonight's TribeRadio Chatroom party will be Spacer
Woman.