[Dynagroove] Wicked good Free Thinkin tonight

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Fri Nov 18 11:24:46 PST 2005

ever wonder what it would be like to be in love?  To find that special
somebody.  the person that makes you feel complete?  That person that
makes you smile by just being around you...  They call you and your
imediatly happy?  Have you ever wondered what that would be like?

Well I don't know anything about that.. but I do know Thomas Sahs and
Bobby Valentine are playing free thinkin tonight...   All the cool people
will be there.  I know this because they told me last night at the mark
farina doc party...   Here is your chance to be cool.

Oh and you ladies out there....  According to Zoki thomas is really
cute...

Free Thinkin
Every Friday
Free before midnight
$5 after..

This week's DJs:

Thomas Sahs      (Midas, Drop/ Austin TX)
Bobby Valentine  (Guided Methods/ Los Angeles)

Located at "the only real Irish pub in Downtown Los Angeles"
Casey's
613 S. Grand
(between 6th & Wilshire)
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone: 213.629.2353

www.freethinkin.com

Next week:  Muse &  Uniting souls.  Special Toy drive event FREE ALL
NIGHT w/ Toy - $5 w/o